Posted by WTVC
WTVC NewsChannel 9, the top-rated news station in one of the nations most attractive cities, has an exciting opportunity for a Multimedia Journalist (MMJ). You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the Internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include:
- Shooting and editing news stories
- Enterprising story ideas
- Developing contacts
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Sharp news judgment
- Excellent technical skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Experience with live shots and Live-U is a plus
- Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
If you have the required experience and skills, we want to hear from you!
Please apply online at www.newschannel9.com or www.sbgi.net and include a link to your work.
NewsChannel 9 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer