Local Sales Assistant
Posted by Nexstar
Salt Lake City, UT
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING MEDIA COMPANY
We work with highly creativity people and the most advanced technologies to make the most impactful advertising on TV and online. From modern studios in Salt Lake City we operate local TV stations KTVX, KUCW and METV and offer a full range of digital media through our national services provider LIN Digital. All of this is a part of Nexstar Media Group, the fastest growing television broadcasting and digital advertising company nationwide with operations in 100 markets. This is your opportunity to join a growing company as a key member of our successful sales team to deliver the highest quality digital and video advertising for hundreds of clients throughout Utah, Idaho, Nevada and Wyoming.
The opening is for FT LOCAL SALES ASSISTANT reporting to the Local Sales Manager.
This position works as an integral member of our sales team with responsibilities including organizing work flow, onboarding new clients, ordering advertising contracts, fulfilling administrative requirements and maintaining a high level of stakeholder relations in the provisioning of television and digital marketing campaigns. We provide training on industry-standard data management and measurement platforms such as Wide Orbit, comScore, Kantar, Miller Kaplan and Strata.
Duties are varied and often challenging as we work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving industry. They include:
· Coordinating with account executives (AE’s), advertisers, and sales managers to gather requirements of television and digital advertising campaigns
· Organize an efficient work flow
· Assist sales management to facilitate internal and offsite sales meetings, client presentations, trainings, recruitment and interdepartmental communications
· Routinely update orders and systems data entry
· Assist AE’s to prepare presentations using comScore, Kantar, and Strata data
· Back-up and cross-train with other members of our sales and administrative teams
· Perform other duties as assigned
This position requires, but is not limited to:
· Good written literacy skills. A college degree certainly helps.
· Fluency in English with excellent writing and interpersonal communications skills.
· Experience or accredited training with digital video and/or television broadcasting administration
· Competency with the full range of MS office tools.
· Experience in sales administration and familiar with
· Capable of maintaining high levels of support to sales management and other executives as required
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Digital Media Sales Administrator must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Digital Media Support Coordinator must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
Apply at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPTS OF APPLICATIONS; WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF YOUR APPLICATION IS CHOSEN.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer