Senior Account Executive
Posted by CBS Radio
CBS Radio in Phoenix is looking for experienced, self-motivated sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients for its cluster of three stations: the new KMLE Country @107.9, 94.5 KOOL FM, and Live 101.5. With an emphasis on new business development and digital sales, the Account Executive will use a wide variety of products in CBS’s portfolio to solicit businesses for advertising in on-air, non-traditional, and digital platforms.
· Contact prospective customers to sell radio packages for broadcasting station inclusive of commercial spot inventory, digital and streaming packages and non-traditional revenue.
· Spend at least 50% of work time engaging in sales and solicitations outside of the office.
· Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
· Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
· Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
· Investigate and resolve customer problems.
· Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
· Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
· Performs all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and station goals.
· Must have 2 or more years of experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience preferred.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
· Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator.
· A valid driver license and a reliable vehicle with state minimum insurance is required.
· Must be a high school graduate; college preferred.
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes online through the Career Center at www.cbsradio.com. Job Reference #28040. Faxed, mailed, emailed and hand-delivered resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.
CBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer