National Sales Manager
Posted by KASY Licensee
New Mexico`s CW and My50 Television stations located in Albuquerque, NM are searching for a top notch National Sales Manager.
JOB SUMMARY: The National Sales Manager is part of a highly driven team, self-motivated individual who is and success oriented to facilitate revenue generating negotiations with clients, firms and national advertising agencies.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop client relationships, contact key accounts, handling clients at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections and forecast of future advertising.
- Development of all national account sales plans including the promotions, programs and training required to meet the annual growth objective. Monitor sales results and implement corrective actions as needed throughout the year.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with rep firms.
- Develop short and long range plans for revenue growth.
- Generate packages, negotiate advertising rates, and create oral and written presentations.
- Monitor accounts receivables.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborate with other departments to address key business opportunities.
- Strong oral, problem solving, communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Well organized, professional demeanor, high energy and attention to detail.
- Must be confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and be able to work independently.
Education/Experience: Minimum three (3) years broadcast television sales experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent is preferred.
Training/Equipment: Strong MS Office skills including Word, Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Nielsen, Wide Orbit, and One Domain preferred.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures. Travel and long work hours may be required. A valid driver’s license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required.
To express your interest forward your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you will need to apply through the Nexstar website before being considered for this position at
NOTE: This job description contains basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities other duties may be assigned.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer