Local Sales Assistant
Posted by Hearst Television
As Local Sales Assistant, you’ll be responsible for working with the KOAT-TV sales team and their clients to ensure successful Broadcast advertising campaigns. We’re looking for a candidate that can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales executives, as well as understand the sense of urgency inherent in working with a sales organization. This is a great opportunity in a growing organization for someone who is able to maintain a high level of accuracy and remain calm under pressure.
- Assisting General Sales Manager, Local Sales Manager and Account Executives with daily tasks.
- Accurate and timely input of orders, revisions and make goods.
- Pulling posts, spot times pre & post and invoices for Account Executives.
- Complete new or revised client profiles and special handling forms.
- Pulling and distributing daily/weekly reports and AE trackers for management.
- Updating of sponsorship trackers and calendars
- Backup for other sales assistants
- Organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- Previous sales support experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, WideOrbit, and MediaLine a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Consistently meet deadlines in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Must be highly-focused, organized, and detail oriented.
- Must take pride in work, respond to instruction well, thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working independently and perform at a consistently high-level.
- Deal with the daily stresses and pressures associated with commercial television sales
- Extreme attention to detail.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience.
Please visit careers.hearstteleivison.com to apply.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer