Editor and Studio Camera Operator (Part-Time)
Posted by Sinclair Broadcast Group
WHAM/WUHF in Rochester, NY has a current opening for a part-time Editor and Studio Camera Operator to perform various duties, including operating studio cameras, floor directing, operating teleprompting and closed captioning devices, and other duties as assigned by the production manager.
- Edit and assemble non-linear materials for broadcast.
- Operate studio cameras and floor direct.
- Operate audio consoles for broadcast.
- Physical ability to grip (move heavy equipment, i.e. props) on studio/remote production sessions, and monitor audio/video devices.
- Technical direct fast-paced programming, operate character generators and related switching equipment.
- Operate teleprompting/closed-captioning devices.
- Two years’ minimum experience preferred.
- Four-year college degree preferred with an emphasis in Broadcast Communications.
- Ability to work well with others and possess strong organizational and computer skills.
- Must be available to work all shifts including evenings, early mornings, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer