TV Production Assistant
KOBI-TV NBC5 is the longest, continuously independent broadcast group in the West, and the only locally owned TV station in the Rogue Valley. After more than 64 years, KOBI is still committed to bringing our community the most current, local news.
We are looking for a Production Assistant to support our production and news teams. If you are looking to get your foot in the broadcast door, then this may be the right opening for you. Job duties for this position include:
· Capture video for news reporters
· Edit video for newscasts
· Setup Live Van and camera for assigned live shots
This position is part time, and works approximately 20 hours per week – schedule TBD. Wage range: $9.75 - $10.75 per hour.
Our benefits package includes: 401K retirement plan, paid sick leave, paid vacations, and paid holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To qualify for this position, you must have:
· Experience with video editing
· Hands-on news production and broadcast equipment operation is preferred, but not required
· Ability to handle several assignments simultaneously under deadline pressure
An insurable driving record and pre-employment drug screen are pre-employment requirements.
If you meet the qualifying requirements above, please send your cover letter and resume (in Word or PDF format only) via email or to the physical address listed below:
125 S. Fir St.
Medford, OR 97501
To be considered for this position, you must also include the following:
1. The subject line of your email must include the job title listed above.
2. The body of your email must include verbiage that includes the title of the job posting.
3. Send resume in Word or PDF format only.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer