Posted by KUSI 9 News
San Diego, CA
KUSI 9 News in San Diego is looking for a qualified Account Executive with strong verbal and written communication skills.
You must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and have proven success selling broadcast and multi-platform products. Qualified candidates must also demonstrate expertise in the use of research and presentation tools, CRM software, and traffic systems. Preferred candidates will have many raving fans among local and regional direct/agency accounts. There is an established account list available with significant incentives for successful new business development. Prior success in broadcast sales is a definite, and if you are a dynamic sales presenter you will separate yourself from the crowd.
- 5 years of successful TV sales experience.
- Additional media sales research experience in media sales atmosphere or with an advertising agency preferred.
- Possess and can demonstrate strong analytical skills and aptitude.
- Exceptional use of computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel. Media sales research software and data experience (Tapscan, Nielsen, Scarborough, CMR, Wide Orbit)
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure, complete multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent independent judgment and initiative skills required.
- Exceptional interpersonal/people skills including verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, detail and follow up skills.
Email Resume, Salary requirements and how you heard about the opportunity to: Charlie Grisham, General Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of this Company to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, military status, political affiliation, genetic characteristics, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, pregnancy, cancer, or sex, in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, and termination.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer