Digital Media Sales Administrator
Posted by Nexstar
Salt Lake City, UT
Right now we have an opening at ABC 4 TV in Salt Lake City where we work with highly creativity people and the most advanced technologies to make the most impactful advertising on TV and online. We are a part of Nexstar Media Group, the fastest growing television broadcasting and digital advertising company with operations in 100 markets nationwide. This is your opportunity to join us in making great digital and video campaigns for our hundreds of clients throughout Utah, Idaho, Nevada and Wyoming.
The position is DIGITAL MEDIA SALES ADMINISTRATOR reporting to the Director of Digital Sales.
This position works as an integral member of our sales team with responsibilities for organizing, ordering and fulfilling digital marketing campaigns that produce measurable results for our best advertiser clients. We provide training on data and measurement platforms such as Wide Orbit, comScore, Kantar, Miller Kaplan and Strata.
Duties are varied and often challenging as we work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving industry. They include:
· Coordinating with account executives (AE’s), advertisers, and sales managers to gather requirements of advertising campaigns including SEO/SEM, targeted display and video campaigns
· Create online ads and coordinate placement of site retargeting and conversion pixels
· Facilitate onboarding of reputation management and SEO management platforms
· Routinely update system data and orders
· Assist AE’s to prepare presentations using comScore, Kantar, and Strata data
· Back-up and cross-train with other members of our sales and administrative teams
· Perform other duties as assigned
This position requires:
· Good education and fantastic literacy skills. A college degree certainly helps.
· Fluency in English with excellent writing and interpersonal communications skills.
· Experience or accredited training with digital video and/or television broadcasting administration
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Digital Media Sales Administrator must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Digital Media Support Coordinator must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
Apply at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPTS OF APPLICATIONS; WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF YOUR APPLICATION IS CHOSEN.