PT Floor Crew - Good Day NM
Posted by Hubbard Broadcasting
KOB Eyewitness News 4 is looking for a qualified applicant for part time floor crew for our original pprogram, Good Day New Mexico".
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Operate and maneuver the camera during pre-taped client interviews and live shows.
Follow instructions from director and producer.
- Prepare and maintain studio set to ensure lights and microphones are functioning.
- Prepare and maintain field equipment is organized and ensures functioning.
- Control teleprompter, audio, Floor Direct, and dress set.
- General maintenance of studio area for newscasts/local programming and taping is also required.
- Caption the program for the following day. Typing and word processing skills will also be required.
- Must be able to maintain a professional work ethic, around clients, celebrities, and fellow employees.
- Applicant must have the general knowledge of television. Prior television production experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work; weekdays, weekends, and some holidays. The weekly schedule is dependent on projects to be taped.
- Basic understanding of operating a studio television camera, field camera, GoPro camera, wireless microphones, field audio mixer, and teleprompter.
- Basic understanding of lighting and its equipment. Including knowledge and ability to create a 3 point lighting setup, replace bulbs, and maintain a grid system.
- Typing and moderate spelling skills are a must.
- Ability to update station website, Social Media, and preparing video for the web to sites such as YouTube.
- Basic knowledge of video editing software such as; Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions. While performing the duties of the job; the employee is occasionally required to transverse between cameras. Position a camera with wheels by pulling and pivoting the camera in the direction required. Remain stationary for extended periods of time to operate studio camera or maintain a field camera. Function a camera that weighs up to 25 pounds on their shoulder for extended periods of time. Frequently lifts audio/visual equipment weighing up to 50 pounds for various shoots. Ascend between the 2nd-floor studio and 1st-floor control room. Frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions. Maintain studio by replacing lamps, move camera props, ascend a ladder to reach necessary equipment attached to our lighting grid. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to drive the company vehicles, have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Driving record will be checked.
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER