Spring Broadcasting Internship
Posted by Rich Broadcasting
Idaho Falls , ID
Rich Broadcasting is proud to offer a spring semester radio broadcasting internship opportunity. The goal of this program is to provide college students with meaningful and practical work experience in all aspects of radio programming so they can acquire the knowledge, understanding and confidence needed to pursue a career in broadcasting. Intern assignments may vary day-to-day.
- Write, edit, and produce a radio newscast using good business and journalistic sense
- Write, edit, produce and update web content using good business and journalistic sense
- Participate in station marketing/promotional events/remotes
- Perform light clerical duties
- Assist staff members
- Represent Rich Broadcasting in the highest regard within the community and business environment
- Work in compliance with all Company policies and procedures
• Must be currently attending an accredited college/university and have achieved junior or senior status
• Must receive credit from academic institution to be able to participate in the program
• Provide at least one letter of recommendation, a copy of current college transcript and a writing sample
Skills & Abilities Required
• Must have good computer skills
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication
• Must be knowledgeable about current events
• Must be able to meet the minimum time commitment required for the internship
Preferred, But Not Required
• Students majoring in journalism, broadcasting or communications are preferred
• A 3.0 GPA or above is recommended
Interested in this position and joining our amazing team?
Visit our website (www.richbroadcasting.com) to complete our online application and submit your resume.