KBMY/KMCY Account Executive
KBMY and KMCY ABC-TV has an immediate opening for a full-time Account Executive. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone eager to excel in a sales career and would be an ideal position for candidates with sales, advertising, marketing, communication and/or public relations degrees or backgrounds. This position includes an existing list with great potential for growth and advancement with Forum Communications.
In addition to a base salary, we offer aggressive commissions and bonus program with an uncapped earning potential based on your sales. Earning potential may range from $40 to $60K annually based on your sales performance. This position is perfect for a self-motivated sales professional that likes to set their own work schedule, and loves to help clients succeed.
Join a team like no other, we offer sales opportunities across 5 states, 3 media platforms and remain on the cutting edge of the media industry offering training, advancement opportunities and a huge earning potential within a multi-million dollar sales organization.
● Prepare monthly and quarterly sales strategies detailing new business development plans, prospecting targets, as well as activities needed to achieve sales goals.
● Understand all product offerings and how they provide value to businesses
● Dedicate a minimum of 25% (10 hours/week) of time to prospecting new business acquisition and approximately 35% (14 hours/week) to servicing, retaining and advancing existing clients.
● Complete thorough needs analysis for every client and make clear connections between customer needs and product(s) offered, as well as lend expertise with the creative development of the campaign.
● Include all appropriate products (TV, digital, other FCC media products) in recommended solutions and actively shift share from other media to produce results for our clients.
● Demonstrate ability to prepare and deliver customized presentations and maintain an acceptable presentation closing ratio.
● Provide market data, industry research, spec campaigns, and solutions for customers and prospects.
● Accurately identify, define, analyze and resolve problems. Follow through to ensure appropriate corrections are made, negotiate and process ad adjustments, as well as work closely with credit department to keep accounts current.
● Excellent communication and technological skills
● Highly motivated and organized
● Valid drivers license with driving record that is insurable by the company
● Must have reliable transportation
● Bachelors degree or combination of education and experience in sales and marketing
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3/17/2017
TO APPLY: log on to http://www.forumcomm.com/careers/
KBMY and KMCY-TV are owned and operated by Forum Communications Company, an Equal Opportunity Employer