Digital Account Executive
Alpha Media - Columbia is seeking a Digital Account Executive to expand our products and services across all Interactive platforms. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, results-driven individual focused on generating leads and revenue for our local clients. At your disposal is a full complement of resources including a digital services department, creative services department, database and mobile marketing opportunities, client marketing workshops, and a full staff dedicated to your success.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 251 radio stations within 50 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Come work for the fastest growing company in radio today!
Responsibilities for this position may include:
• Sell radio and digital advertising.
• Successfully uncover and close new, non-radio advertisers utilizing plans comprised of local spot and/or digital/non-spot revenue areas. Develop strategic and integrated plans to provide solutions to those challenges.
• Bring a concentrated focus on business development for both you and your clients.
• Closely monitor and track the progress of all client campaigns to ensure maximum success.
• Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual local + NTR + digital budget goals.
• Actively network and participate in the local community.
Requirements of this position may include the following:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field with sales and business development experience or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• Ability to develop strong, long lasting client relationships that are built on trust and performance.
• Strong advertising, branding, and lead generation skills to deliver maximum ROI for our clients.
• Ability to combine the strengths of digital and broadcast platforms to effectively mobilize consumers.
• Experience structuring creative marketing/advertising ideas and solutions.
• Strong writing and presentation skills, ability to translate conceptual ideas into client-friendly language with confidence.
• Knowledge of digital marketing including mobile and programmatic digital advertising.
• Experience working with cross platform/online marketing applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
• Possess a positive attitude and work ethic that enhances the culture of Alpha Media.
• This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
• Prior media broadcasting experience.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP at www.alphamediausa.com/careers. You may also mail the same to:
Alpha Media ATTN: Bryan Hendry, Director of Sales 1900 Pineview Drive Columbia, SC 29209
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.