Posted by WTVC
Are you visually creative and love making an impact on successful digital campaigns? Are you seeking a fast-paced opportunity in one of the South’s most vibrant and growing cities? Do you thrive in a team environment, but still excel when able to work independently? If so, then SBG Chattanooga has the opportunity for you.
Job duties include:
· Assist sales managers with all station digital projects and events
· Assist with editing and publication of web and social media content as directed by sales managers and management
· Create and process digital sales contests
· Create sales packages for sales team; track, schedule and create proof of performance reports for all digital campaigns
· Create and distribute weekly revenue reports for digital sales team
· Assist integrated marketing consultants and sales management with digital order entry
· Contribute to the development of new online resources and projects as part of the digital team
· Undertake such other digital assistant duties as may reasonably be required by management
Must be detail-oriented, creative and able to learn new things quickly. Ideal candidate is very organized, can work well under pressure, and understands how to prioritize and manage time wisely. Excellent communication skills are required. Must have experience in Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook, and be proficient in data entry. OSI experience is preferred.
Apply online at www.sbgi.net.
Sinclair Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.