Grand Forks, ND
Description: Position Title: Reporter/Photographer
Scheduled Hours: Full-Time
Supervisor: News Director/Assistant News Director
- Beat and general assignment reporting.
- Must be able to shoot own stories and be able to edit own packages and other news items on Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Posting news stories to company website and social media accounts
- Must be willing to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Out of town travel likely. Possible overnight assignments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in communications or journalism
- Some prior videography, reporting and video editing training a must
- Some professional news experience or college experience in TV needed
- Strong writing, spelling, grammar and knowledge of world events required
- Able to work well with others under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to regularly lift and carry 25 lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license with a driving record that is insurable by the company
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 3rd, 2017
TO APPLY: www.forumcomm.com/careers