Digital Content Producer
Posted by KUSI 9 News
San Diego, CA
KUSI 9 News seeks a qualified Digital Content Producer for a part-time position.
Producing content for publication to the company website and social media platforms. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Updating the website with content
- Posting content to social media sites
- Proofreading and editing all content posted to the web to ensure the writing style is appropriate (AP style).
- Organizing and executing advertisements procured by the Sales department.
- Organizing and executing events, news stories, contests, etc., with the Promotions department.
- Providing performance reporting for news stories, advertisements and promotions.
- Conducting and maintaining databases and distributing the information for email blasts and e-newsletters
- Working with all departments to facilitate content development and production.
- Proactively offering ideas for improvements.
- Working with management to develop ideas, and organizing and implementing those ideas.
- Working with outside vendors to facilitate data feeds.
Necessary Qualifications and Skills: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field. 2 years of professional writing experience, knowledge of AP style writing, demonstrated excellence in writing, editing and proofreading. Must have working knowledge of the Internet and social media platforms, ability to take direction from management and create an actionable plan for execution. Must be detail oriented and have excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
You can apply for the positon on our Website at www.kusi.com, click on “Only on KUSI” and then go to “Current Job Opportunities”. Don’t forget to attach your resume to your On-line Application. Once we have had a chance to review your application we will be in touch with you should we have any questions regarding your application and qualifications for the position.
It is the policy of this Company to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, military status, political affiliation, genetic characteristics, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, pregnancy, cancer, or sex, in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, and termination.