KOBI-TV NBC5 is the longest, continuously independent broadcast group in the West, and the only locally owned TV station in the Rogue Valley. After more than 64 years, KOBI is still committed to bringing our community the most current, local news.
We are looking for a professional and friendly receptionist to join our team on a part-time basis.
This position is part time, and works approximately 15-20 hours per week – schedule TBD (office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm). Wage range: $10.50 - $11.00 per hour.
Our benefits package includes: 401K retirement plan, paid sick leave, paid vacations, and paid holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job duties for this position include:
· Meet and greet visitors
· Handle multiline phone system
· Distribute mail and shipments
· Process and prepare outgoing shipments
· Administrative duties such as filing and office supply orders
To qualify for this position, you must have:
· Experience with Microsoft Office programs, answering multiline phone systems and other clerical duties, such as filing
· Ability to handle several assignments simultaneously under deadline pressure
An insurable driving record and pre-employment drug screen are pre-employment requirements.
If you meet the qualifying requirements above, please send your cover letter and resume (in Word or PDF format only) via email or to the physical address listed below:
125 S. Fir St.
Medford, OR 97501
To be considered for this position, you must also include the following:
1. The subject line of your email must include the job title listed above.
2. The body of your email must include verbiage that includes the title of the job posting.
3. Send resume in Word or PDF format only.