Social Media/Digital Account Executive
Posted by Nexstar
Salt Lake City, UT
The Social Media /Digital Account Executive works to help advertisers promote their products and services through Facebook and other social media live appearances. This position will aggressively seek new customers for KTVX-TV’s digital advertising platforms, executes plans and strategies set forth by sales management, maintains awareness of the competition, and maintains visibility in the community. The Social Media/Digital Account Executive will have a primary role in selling new and assigned clients Facebook Live opportunities, and will produce the preponderance of the segments that they have sold as part of the fulfillment of the orders they have booked.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Proactively pursues sales calls on existing and prospective clients specifically for live social media appearances.
· Produces Facebook and other social media live segments in-studio and at client locations as required.
· Implements sales programs as directed by the local sales manager to consistently grow sales of social media services and exceed revenue goals.
· Establishes credible relationships and a high level of public relations with local business community.
· Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
· Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
· Explains to customers how digital advertising helps promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
· Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
· Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
· Works collaboratively as a team member in the local sales department and with other station personnel
· Responsible for collections on all accounts and maintaining a tight control on accounts receivable.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
· Experience in producing digital videos.
· Fluency in English.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
· Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and a personal vehicle in good operating condition.
· Experience achieving short term sales goals, long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
· Proficiency with computers, software and mobile technologies.
· Working knowledge of MS Outlook and other computer software for use with client presentations and sales reports.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Social Media /Digital Account Executive must be able to sit, reach, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, and work in outdoor conditions and indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Repetitive movements are required.
Apply for job at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll