Digital Media Support Coodinator
Posted by Nexstar
Salt Lake City, UT
ABC4 Utah/Utah’s CW30 are looking for a qualified and self-motivated Digital Media Support Coordinator reporting to the Director of Digital Sales and Local Sales Manager
Position Summary: The Digital Media Support Coordinator facilitates the successful execution of digital marketing services sold by our account executives through understanding client needs, submitting orders to digital agency departments, creating banner ads, providing reports, etc.
Will also be responsible for maintaining sales data and assisting in creating sales presentations utilizing available programs and research systems such as comScore, Kantar, and Strata. This new team member will cross-train in the department to be a problem solver for AE’s and clients; duties will be varied and sometimes challenging.
Brief description of duties & responsibilities:
· Work with account executives, advertisers, and sales managers to gather requirements of ad campaigns
· Submit and coordinate orders for SEO/SEM campaigns, targeted banner display and video campaigns
· Work with advertisers to coordinate placement site retargeting and conversion pixels on sites
· Create static and animated banner ads for clients as needed
· Facilitate onboarding and training of clients on reputation management and local SEO management platforms
· Routinely update system data, program schedules, audience estimates and orders
· Assist AE’s to prepare avails using comScore, Kantar, and Strata data to create presentation templates
· Assist the Director of Programming to create and update computerized program schedules
· Assist the traffic department with program logging and other operational procedures
· Enter orders into OSI traffic management system
· Resolve logistical issues in coordination of on-air spot placement
· Perform clerical functions as needed and assist with reception duties as required
· Back-up other members of our sales assistant team
· Perform other duties as assigned
Work experience and education required for position:
· Prefer College Degree.
· Fluency in English.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
· An extensive understanding of graphical user interface design, information design, interactive design, and advertising design.
· Proficiency preferred with Photoshop, FTP, HTML editors
· Experience building HTML5 IAB banner ads a plus (including Mobile)
· Experience with responsive design principles desired.
· Experience with programmatic advertising platforms.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Digital Media Support Coordinator must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Digital Media Support Coordinator must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
Apply for job at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPTS OF APPLICATIONS; WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF YOUR APPLICATION IS CHOSEN.