WNTP MULTIMEDIA ADVERTISING CONSULTANT
Posted by PA Media Associates
Salem Media Group/Philadelphia News Talk 990-WNTP has an opening for a Multimedia Advertising Consultant. Our consultants are in the field every day meeting with local businesses creating strategies to grow their business utilizing the News Talk 990-WNTP marketing opportunities. Conservative talk radio is strong media format to reach a very loyal audience. Join our growing team of media professionals with the right tools at the right time to deliver this audience to new advertisers in Philadelphia.
- Health. Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K retirement plan
Compensation is draw against commissions commensurate with performance.
Salem Media Group is the leading U.S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative news talk and Christian and family-themed programming. Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. No relocation is offered.
- Develop, prepare and present multimedia advertising presentations
- Maintain and grow local direct accounts while developing new local direct accounts
- Utilize prospecting, networking and other techniques to reach new advertisers
- Assist creative services in the production of commercials and digital media opportunities
- Accomplish specific revenue goals
- Candidates must possess 3- 5 years of outside direct selling experience, preferably in media, with a proven track record of closing and maintaining local direct accounts
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Associate’s degree or higher is preferred
- Must have a reliable and fully insured automobile, a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
To apply, visit SalemMedia.com, click on the Careers tab and search for the Multimedia Advertising Consultant – Philadelphia position.