Sales Account Manager
Posted by CareerPage
NEW JERSEY’S LARGEST NEWS/TALK RADIO STATION, NEW JERSEY 101.5 FM, IS LOOKING TO HIRE A SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER. THE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER WILL BE PARTNERS WITH OUR SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES TO ENSURE THE LONG-TERM SUCCESS OF OUR CUSTOMERS BY PROVIDING SALES SUPPORT, ACTING AS A LIAISON WITH CLIENTS, AND ENSURING SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY OF OUR SOLUTIONS ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER NEEDS. NEW JERSEY 101.5 FM, OWNED AND OPERATED BY TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, IS LOCATED IN TRENTON, NEW JERSEY.
- Enters sales orders into Marketron, and follow the life of the order while responding to client requests: order confirmations, spot times, invoices, missing copy for broadcast and digital: vCreative and the LAB, etc.;
- Enters all LAB tickets for AEs, and follows through on completion of ticket request, and month-end reconciliation;
- Generates reports related to sales activities & revenue data, bump reports, unapproved credits, etc.;
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, and sponsorship proposals and recaps;
Handle The Lab for all AEs in the market;
- Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history;
- Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail and meets deadlines;
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Marketron, DFP, Ando/Triton or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly;
- Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks;
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar;
exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities;
- Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to move up.
- 1-3 years’ experience.
- 4-year college degree or comparable work experience
Please apply online at: http://grnh.se/87inmy1
Current Townsquare Media Broadcasting Employee Qualification Statement: It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER